[thelist] animated gif file doesn't play in IE6

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 09:01:14 CST 2003

--- Tony Crockford <tonyc at boldfish.co.uk> wrote:

> "play animations in web pages" in options, advanced did you?

Eeeewww...as I crawl under a rock! That was exactly it. That's odd
because I definitely didn't make that choice myself. Oh well. Thanks
Tony!

> also your dashed CSS example works fine in my version of IE6.0

Now that is really odd. You are saying that (for those of you who
didn't see original post) that in IE6, a white dashed line on a green
background div with a *fixed width* - you see a dashed line and NOT a
solid line?

Rule:

#foo {
width: 190px;
background: #72A970;
border-top: 1px dashed #fff; }

In IE6 I'm still seeing a solid line with this...

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]