[thelist] Local Apache install

Javed Alam jalam at cc.ysu.edu
Sat Jan 3 14:50:48 CST 2004

Peter

When you install apache on win/xp it automatically start as a windows
service. Therefore you should be ready to go. If you want to stop it go
to program menu and find apache and pick stop. Unless you want to use
the xp administrator and open the windows services menu and set up the
service the way you want it.

regards

javed

--

*Javed Alam, *Ph.D.

*Professor*

*Civil/Environmental/Chemical Engineering Department*

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, Ohio 44555

Phone 330-941-3029

Fax     330-941-3265