[thelist] PHP variable not set or something..

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 10:48:07 CST 2004

I know this is probably a simple issue but it has eluded me. I'm
trying to set a class on my current page for indicating tabs. Look at
this page:

http://www.sparklesparties.com/new.php

In the main template, I set a variable for the page like so:

<?php $pagetag = "home"; ?>

Then in my nav include, I see what is set (this next part is in an
include):

page" <?php if($pagetag == "home") { ?> class="activePage" <?php }

But for some reason $pagetag has no value in the navigation include.
If I try to print it out, I get nothing. Why is this? Obviously, my
class tag is not getting written out...

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]