[thelist] Site review

Jeroen Coumans mail at JeroenCoumans.nl
Mon Jan 5 11:47:10 CST 2004

Hi,
I'm finishing my redesign and was wondering if I could bother you with a
site review? The URL is http://www.jeroencoumans.nl/test/

AFAIK Mozilla, Opera and IE>5 display it as intended. Some nice extra
features in Mozilla & Opera. Checks in Safari are appreciated, although
I doubt it has any problems.

I'm also interested in your thoughts about the design itself. What
impression does it give you? What do you like and what do you hate?

My blog is currently a placeholder for some general sitenotes; I'm
afraid I can't afford to switch to an ISP which has PHP and MySQL. Is
anybody aware of a blogging tool which doesn't have to run on a server
so I can generate the site locally, and then upload it?

Thanks for all comments,

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans