[thelist] legal questions

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Jan 6 07:54:29 CST 2004

[snip]
I DO have a copy fo the site on my hard drive.  I guess my real question
is, are screen shots and/or html pages on my server considered legit by
clients?  I mean, anyone can make up a mock site at a mock.com and say
they were paid for it, and went through the whole deal.  I just want to
come across to any perspectives as being totally legit and with a solid
portfolio to back that statement.
[/snip]

This one of the reasons that you have to be organized in the business
aspect as well as the actual work aspect. Invoices, bills of sale, time
sheets and any other relevant supporting documentation must be
maintained. All of these things not only lend credibility to your
business, but helps you to keep accurate records for those teeny details
like taxes.