[thelist] PHP: include not getting variable

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 7 07:49:47 CST 2004

honestly I don't know. Normally it should know the value of $pagetag
since include is like
if you had the content of includes/navigation.php in your page.
So, your code should work.

Include is not like a function where you have to declare the global
variables.

I don't know.
Try a "globals $pagetag;" at the beginning of your included file, but
that is stupid.. I don't know what else to say ;-)

Are you REAL sure this is the EXACT code ? No lower/uppercase in the
names of variables ? or nothing else we should know ?

Cheers,