[thelist] <ul> Navigation breaking in IE/Mac

aaron at aaroncole.com aaron at aaroncole.com
Wed Jan 7 13:42:14 CST 2004

A co-worker just pointed out that the navigation on a page I built breaks horribly in IE/Mac.  According to our user stats, IE/Mac users only made up 0.3% of our total visitors last month, so this isn't a top priority, but it would be nice to get the navigation at least usable.

I've made copies of the HTML and CSS and posted them to my personal server.

HTML:
http://www.azf2k.com/stanford/stanfordgsb.html

CSS:
http://www.azf2k.com/stanford/css/portaltest.css

The problem is with the two lists at the top of the page with the olive and tan backgrounds.  In IE/Mac they get stretched out and don't completely display.

Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a suitable fix?

TIA,
Aaron