[thelist] Couple of CSS layout questions

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Wed Jan 7 15:09:33 CST 2004

I'm just starting to venture into CSS-P and table-less layouts. I do
have a couple of questions about my first experiment that I hope you can
help me solve.

http://learn.sdstate.edu/MinhLee_Goon/FreshFire/events.html
http://learn.sdstate.edu/MinhLee_Goon/FreshFire/style.css

1. This page is a little longer than the others, so it scrolls
(obviously). But at the bottom of the page, it goes right down to the
bottom and flush with the window. I'd like to add a margin to the bottom
of the page so that the bottom border is also visible.

2. I'd also like to add a link below the MainBody layer, but not within
its borders. I can't seem to get any other layers to show. I realize I
may have painted myself into a corner using absolute positioning.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Minh Lee