[thelist] how to gen included client-side javascript from ASP?

James Aylard evolt at pixelwright.com
Thu Jan 8 09:35:43 CST 2004

Glenn Carr wrote:

> James Aylard wrote:
>>
>>     This should work, and did in a simple test that I created.

> I'm using IE 6 to test.  Yes my server is parsing ASP.  I can
> reference the ASP directly, and it will display the javascript.
> Hmmm... I've got a feeling I'm missing something very basic.

    As always, create the simplest test possible to minimize potential
points of failure. Get it working there, and then layer the complexity back
in to determine what might be causing it to fail. Otherwise, if you have a
link that you can provide to your test page, we can take a look to see if we
can figure what might be going wrong.

James Aylard