[thelist] Jukebox to stream mp3's over a network

Chad Bishop chad.bishop at expnews.com
Thu Jan 8 10:31:43 CST 2004

wildform.com had a flash jukebox tutorial a while back
and there are some really good PHP utils on hotscripts.com (Xena)

although personally I'd say the easiest and best implementation would
be use set up iTunes on the network. Especially now that there is a PC
version. You can share music libraries/and or playlists, password
protect if you like and the software is free = )

Would be fine, so long was your not trying to build a branded solution.
But then again you could always make some links form a webpage or
Driector/Flash interface that simply fires up iTunes.

- cb