[thelist] Search Engine Optimization

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Jan 8 15:23:43 CST 2004

Go to Google, and in the search field enter this exactly:

' search engine optimization ' site:lists.evolt.org

You can pretty much replace the words between the single quotes with any
topic, and you should get a huge list of discussions from past topics on the
list.

Someone pointed this out to me a few weeks ago, and it's been golden ever
since!  *This should be a reoccurring weekly tip for the harvester!

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator