[thelist] ms word formatting

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 11:12:07 CST 2004

are there amy MS word gurus around?  I have what maybe a very simple question
for someone!

I have a printed document that needs some fields filled in and then printed
using the printed document (template) is there a simple way to create a document
layout where just the missing fields can be filled in?

I am familiar with word and the mail merge features along with most of the form
related stuff, however this one is new to me!

I already have the template printed, the tray is full of the printed paper minus
the blank fields... the blank fields filled in and the letter printed, only I
dont want to print the whole document just the fields, so question is can I turn
off the text around the fields?

Obviously the problem I have here is lining up the fields to match the already
printed letter ;)

tia
Andrew