[thelist] ms word formatting

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 13:44:50 CST 2004

no Josua I was not discrediting the recommended suggestions by Jeff, where did
you read that?

If I knew of another solution I would surely be using it followed by a tip!

What I find hard to believe is that there isn't a solution in MS word.  for
example just hiding the text that isn't going to be printed and only printed the
text in the fields.

Actually Jeffs suggestions were excellent work arounds to MS words inadequacies
please accept my apologises to Jeff

Joshua did you have anything useful to say or even a suggestion to the problem
or were you just baiting I guess you owe a tip!

Andrew