[thelist] Setting the height of an image

Mark Joslyn Mark.Joslyn at SolimarSystems.com
Mon Jan 12 13:57:12 CST 2004

Use an image (1 x 1) with the appropriate background color as a
background for "center" divider column and repeat-y.

mj

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Dorey, Susan
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:46 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Setting the height of an image

I want to display text in a two-column newspaper layout where the
columns are separated by a colored line.  I'll put each column's text in
a DIV and position them with CSS.  I want to place a one-pixel image
with height = the tallest column.

How do I do this?

Susan J. Dorey

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/