[thelist] ASP JScript file upload component (free)

Sarah Sweeney poohbear at designshift.com
Mon Jan 12 14:59:08 CST 2004

I've been using a file upload component for an ASP/JScript site I've
been working on (I don't remember where I found the component). Now, all
of a sudden, it doesn't work anymore, and I get an error that says
"Upload.dll is outdated. Please, visit www.Script-Objects.com to
download new version." - unfortunately, www.script-objects.com does not
exist! Is there some way to make this component work? Or can someone
recommend another component I can use? I'd like something that is free,
fairly simple to implement, and will work with JScript.

Thanks a bunch for any help with this!

Sarah