[thelist] attractive, accessible forms with CSS & fieldsets

Scott Blanchard octigonuser at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:07:16 CST 2004

Is it possible to create attractive, accessible forms with css and fieldset
elements? Can predictable results be obtained in modern standards capable
browsers?

I would like a specific look and feel for my forms, but I am not having much
success styling fieldsets and legends that look nearly the same across
browsers. IE seems to be the inconsistent one here. Netscape/Moz and Apple
Safari are pretty much writing to the same standard. Problem is that 95% of
the audience uses IE. What to do? Anyone have any resources or examples to
share?