[thelist] attractive, accessible forms with CSS & fieldsets

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Tue Jan 13 10:51:50 CST 2004

--------------- Jono Young wrote: ---------------

: Sorry Stephen, I may have misunderstood.  You wanted me to check
: the link you provided in IE 5.1.7 Mac, right?  When I said it
: displayed fine, I was referring to the link I posted.  Here is
: what the link you provided looks like in IE 5.1.7 on Mac OS
: 9.2.2...
:
: Screenshot of your table:
: <http://home.comcast.net/~ox4dboy/round1/sc_css_table.html>
:
: This link is temporary, so feel free to download the image for
: reference.  I will take this page down later today/tomorrow.

Jono,

Thanks a heap for the screenshot! :) Looks like there's an issue
with margin/padding/width for the inputs and/or labels... should be
an easy fix, though.

Just to clarify, there are no tables used in my layout. There are
fieldsets, labels, divs and input fields and that's it.

Any thoughts on the semantics of having input tags inside paragraph
tags versus divs?  I'm just curious at this point.

Thanks,
Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com/