[thelist] attractive, accessible forms with CSS & fieldsets

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Tue Jan 13 11:24:11 CST 2004

--------------- Jono Young wrote: ---------------

: I do believe at the time this site was built,  we were doing our
: best to make it work correctly in as many browsers as possible,
: and 3 years ago that meant a lot of junky(er) browsers.
:
: As for semantics, the site was built to work without tables,
: before building without tables was a common practice.  The <p>
: tags at the time were used to make the page work as well as
: possible...hokey code or not.  Also, the page was built in
: Dreamweaver 3 I do believe, which may have forced the <p> tags? I
: cannot recall.  I have no real good explanation for the <p> tags
: other than it worked in a pinch at the time.

Cool, no slight intended. I like the site a lot. I was actually
trying to evaluate whether I was correct in using divs or not.

thanks for the input,
Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com/