[thelist] Windows 2003 Server Issue

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DSI/SICOR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Wed Jan 14 04:41:55 CST 2004

> the wack thing on the win2k3 box is the post of a form
> results in a redirect
> right back to the page i originally came from.  for the life
> of me i can't
> figure out why.  the downside is this is the only thing i
> don't have working
> that's keeping a site that was just moved from being live.
>
> anybody have any suggestions?  anybody have any questions
> that'll hopefully
> get the source of my problem more out in the open?

Jeff,

What is in your 404.cfm proper? Anything that deals with the old URL?
Redirection to a new, computed URL maybe?

Here at work we get the URL people asked for and redirect them most of the time to the new URL, so this is the first possible solution that comes to mind.

What does your 404.cfm do precisely?