[thelist] ASKING FOR ADVISE ABOUT MANU + JAVA-SCRIPT

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Wed Jan 14 06:17:12 CST 2004

Hi freinds,

I'm writing my frist message from Catalonia <Small country close to France>

2 years ago we developed a framed web including a navigation menu i the left
frame, this workid with an attached java named:  awjsmenugold.js

It worked OK but the client comes to change ints O.S. to Windox MX and since
that, he is not able to see the menu. This also happens with some browsers
running in LINUX and some others...

If you want to see a sample of this:
http://www.alef-grup.com/prova-poblet/esq%20antiga.htm and for seeing the
Script:

http://www.alef-grup.com/prova-poblet/   awjsmenugold.js

My questions should be:

1) Could you advise me about which kind of Script should work 100% with the
modern browsers?

2) Where downloading it ?

Many thanks in advance

Joan Olivé Mallafrè