[thelist] Site check, por favor.

Philip Weller themanhimself at philipweller.com
Wed Jan 14 18:17:17 CST 2004

Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen,

I've just finished a redesign of my personal site.  Your Web wisdom would be
appreciated.

In particular there may some cross-browser issues that have escaped me. (I
have no access to Mac testing.)  I'm aware of an apparent bug in IE 5.0 Win
that introduces a 1 pixel gap between the "buttons" of my navigation list,
but as IE has become the bane of my existence I have resolved to ignore it.
I think the fix involves removing all white space from the source code of
the <ul>, but I'm not going to muck up my code for IE.  5.0 no less.

All opinions are appreciated, however.  http://www.philipweller.com

Thank you,
Philip Weller
themanhimself at philipweller.com