[thelist] Elementary School Websites

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Jan 15 11:03:12 CST 2004

Welcome back to the Web hood. I built this site several years ago, before I
learned the true power of CSS:
http://www.san-marcos.isd.tenet.edu/goodnight/index.htm

...It may help.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Kogler [mailto:gsls at kenkogler.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 7:35 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Elementary School Websites

Greetings all. It's been a good 6 months or so since I last followed
thelist (new jobs will do that to a person), but I once again find
myself in a situation where I could use some of evolt's collective
knowledge. (I've been keeping up with web dev in my spare time, but
that's no substitute for doing it professionally. I've got some catching
up to do!)

But anyway, back on topic...

Do any of you know of any good elementary school websites? Those of you
with children in primary or elementary school -- what would you *like*
to see in a school website?

Obviously anything a school can do to foster communication between the
parent, school, teacher, and student is our primary focus. We're putting
all forms and applications, student records, homework assignments, etc.
online.

I just can't help but feel that we're overlooking some things.

Thanks in advance!

--ken

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/