[thelist] free asp file upload component

Sarah Sweeney poohbear at designshift.com
Fri Jan 16 08:50:23 CST 2004

I sent an email last week looking for a free ASP/JScript file upload
component. I didn't get any replies, so I'm guessing no one knows of
any. I also did a ton of googling, and the only one I found was the one
I already had which has mysteriously stopped working :( Oh, well. I'm
starting to think that going with JScript for my ASP wasn't such a good
idea :)

So I've decided that I can get away with a VBScript component, just for
the file uploading. Problem is, of the four I've tried so far (found
after even more googling), none of them seems to include the ability to
actually *delete* a file. Go figure. Can anyone suggest a free component
that will both upload and delete files?

TIA!

Sarah