[thelist] Google Question

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 19:34:38 CST 2004

hi...

Regarding your phrase "..may appear to have the same content...."

How much/what percentage of the content will be duplication....?????

Similar content is ok, or at least that's what the response has been from
Google's Help when I've asked a similar question. But if you have some high
degree of duplication, then I imagine Google would have some issues....

The obvious suggestions.. change the content somewhat, and use different IP
addresses.. or change the content alot.. and keep the same IP setup you
have...

Good Luck...