[thelist] Bookmarks

Bob Easton bob at eleaston.com
Mon Jan 19 05:22:11 CST 2004

Scott wolpow wrote:
> I am looking for a bookmark utility that will span multiple browsers and
> be server based. I run many workstations and would like the information
> to be central.
> Scott
> Public CTO

You might take a look at PowerMarks by Kaylon technologies. I like it
because it has a built-in search engine which eliminates the need for
bookmarking things in a hierarchy and then trying to remember where I
put them.  Multi-browser is a strong suit, as is network stored bookmark
files.

http://www.kaylon.com/power.html

TIP: When starting a new question, start with a new mail memo.  Using a
reply, and rewriting the subject line, leaves your new question hanging
under someone else's where it might easily be missed.

--
Bob Easton