[thelist] Colour rendition disclaimer anyone?

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Mon Jan 19 17:09:47 CST 2004

Message from John C Bullas (1/19/2004 08:18 PM)
>I have a client who wants to add coloured images of thier surfacing
>product on the site
>
>Has anyone got a nice text disclaimer "off the shelf" as regards colour
>rendtion and the like?

"Colours visible on your monitor may differ from the actual product colours."?

>are their any test cards you can put up to give them a refrerence standard
>to see how wrong
>their monitor is ;)

Not so sure about colour, but the most common reference on photography
sites is the 20 block greyscale chart. An example of it can be found at the
bottom of dpreview.com camera reviews.

Here's one - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilms7000/

regards.

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/