[thelist] DMX and Procite Question

Method, Colleen M cmethod at iupui.edu
Tue Jan 20 07:46:01 CST 2004

Hi

I guess this should've been noted.  The question didn't come from me
directly.  The original question was spurred on by a question somewhere
else on the web.

Procite was originally created by and for Librarians.  And yes, a
Procite database can be imported into Access easily.

Reference Web Poster is one option but I think the feeling is to answer
the question directly.  Can a database be worked with inside
Dreamweaver?

The answer is probably - "only in ones dreams" - at least for the time
being.

Thanks for confirming it for me.

Colleen Method