[thelist] CSS Layout Problems

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 15:07:16 CST 2004

Hi

It's not what you asked for, but I've had to put an old monitor on my
system for a short while as my other one broke, and some patterns make the
refresh rate of the screen quite obvious. Your background horizonal lines
make my monitor extremely stressed, so much so that those areas appear to
vibrate really violently, and the bottom Windows start line gets motion
blur.

It's probably my old monitor, like I say, but I've never seen anything
quite like it :-) I imagine if I were prone to fits that would give me a
serious problem.

Good luck with the CSS thing.

Cheers