[thelist] web generation application....

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 14:46:48 CST 2004

hi...

question.... does anyone know of a good application that allows me to create
web site forms based upon fields from a given database/tables. The app would
more or less allow you to develop the look/feel of the form, and then
generate the appropriate "code" which could be inserted into a given web
site.

The app would then allow the generated form to be populated with the data
from the database.

I'm envisioning a system where I might have to generate a number of
different input forms which would feed into table(s)/database(s).

Thanks

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net