[thelist] web generation application....

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Thu Jan 22 14:52:15 CST 2004

Check out FormEntry, It offers the functionality you're describing
http://formentry.sourceforge.net/

DaDaBIK may be worth looking into as well
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dadabik/

I hand code all of my interfaces and queries, but I'm curious to hear
about how these work for you (& others)...
--
David