[thelist] Re: My 12 year old son can do websites

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 21:03:11 CST 2004

To be a devil's advocate here...My mother lives in a small town and
recently referred me to a local web site in her town that was THE place
to go to get accurate weather. It happened to be run by a 16 year old
who aspires to be a meteorologist. The web site was ugly and done in
Microsoft Publisher. But it is still THE local source for accurate
weather. So, what IS the most important quality of web sites? The
pristine quality of your source code, or the content?