[thelist] Topica = Spam?

Toby Mills toby at tobymills.com
Sun Jan 25 08:34:39 CST 2004

Why punish people for wanting to send an email with rich text features like
colour, bold, underline and nicely inserted hyperlinks.

I can understand that a lot of spam use html to imbed images to get around
spam filters but that no reason to punish or "educate" people into using
only plain text.

toby mills
web developer & programmer

www.tobymills.com