[thelist] Quick quiz -- will you see the problem?

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue Jan 27 21:06:10 CST 2004

Some of you might find this distracting for a minute or two. I've put
together a simple page with one main problem. Can you see what's wrong?
(Of course, I can probably expect comments about other problems than the
one I had in mind. For example, the liquid design proponents might have
something to say.)

Actually it relates to something that was recently discussed on thelist.

You can access it from:
http://www.designshift.com/onpoint.html

If you think I've missed or misstated something, please let me know.

::. clive
Designshift