[thelist] Open Source Online Courseware Search

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Jan 29 15:40:14 CST 2004

it has to be moodle of course - nothing else will do!

www.moodle.org

yes it runs on LAMP, yes its free, yes its OS, yes its been translated into 30 languages.

Also, you can try it, and other CMS at:

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and complex

>>> markgill at uwalumni.com 30/01/2004 02:04:56 >>>
This group has goo suggestions for a variety of applications. What do
you suggest for OS courseware. My students will learn to lead
discussions of texts, so will need to be able to read short articles
and discuss them online. I would prefer something than runs on LAMP
(Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP). Thanks for your ideas.

Mark

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/