[thelist] Strange IE Permission Issue...

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 21:04:57 CST 2004

--- Ken Schaefer <ken at adOpenStatic.com> wrote:

> gpedit.msc is the Local Group Policy MMC Snapin. It should be
> located in c:\windows\system32\ (not sure if it's present on
> Windows XP Home though)
>
> Otherwise, you can do try:
> Start -> Run -> mmc.exe (loads black MMC)
> File -> Add/Remove Snapin -> Add button -> Group Policy (focus
> should be set
> to Local Policy by default, but you can change this to Domain Group
> Policy
> if you want, if you're in a domain). You can then save this as
> whatever.msc
> as your own Group Policy MMC Snapin editor

Ugh what a nightmare. Group Policy is not available as a snapin - am
I screwed then?

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]