[thelist] Hand Coding vs. WYSIWYGs [was 12yr old]

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Thu Jan 29 21:08:32 CST 2004

Then, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:
> Wait, is it me or is that a goofy saying? Can I choose quality and
> low price? Sometimes, but not always. Speed and quality? sometimes
> but not always. That's a goofy saying.

That's exactly what it means. You can get something high-quality
for a low price -- but it take a long time.

You can get something developed quickly and well -- but it will cost
you.

Or, you can get something quickly and cheap -- but the quality will be
terrible.

Trust me, it's true more often than it's not!

Paul