[thelist] CSS issues in NS7

Trent Whaley u233 at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 29 21:51:01 CST 2004

On January 29, 2004 06:48 pm, Greg Young wrote about "[thelist] CSS issues in
NS7":
> Howdy, crew. I'm in the process of redesigning my personal site, to be

> http://www.gyoung.com/redesign/home/index.html
>
> Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

also, why are you using spacer gifs in an XHTML & CSS design?

and, why bother setting meta tags to allow robots to view the whole page when
there's no text there that they can index?

also,
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/redesign/include/stylin.css" />
is probably a better way to link the stylesheet, incase of non-css2 browsers.