[thelist] Site feedback

Rodrigo Galindez rodrigo at cedha.org.ar
Mon Feb 2 12:42:11 CST 2004

Sam,
   Older browsers like Netscape can render (well yeah ... not well) CSS. We
all now that there are little "hacks" to use in the CSS (like column layout
hacks) but, with some patience, you can code good CSS to support Netscape.

Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant
Center for Human Rights and Environment
Gral Paz 186 10 A