[thelist] Site feedback

Toby Mills toby at tobymills.com
Mon Feb 2 15:50:22 CST 2004

Why not leave the old site available available for the old browsers and use
scripting to divert newer browsers to the new site.

Alternatively create two versions of the site, one for old and one for new.
Otherwise, I just find that creating a site to suit both is a huge waste of
resources and can lead to bulky hideous code.

Though, that just my opinion.

toby mills
web developer & programmer

www.tobymills.com