[thelist] Re: JS: Cookie Madness [solved I think]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:14:11 CST 2004

Okay, I think I understand what Liorian was trying to say. My date
and path data WAS saved, WAS written. But retrieving it, you don't
SEE that data, you only get the name/value pair.

Viewing the cookie itself in Firebird (as Liorian even suggested)
gave me the head slap. So I was looking at the data in an alert when
I should really have been looking at the actual cookie.

Thanks!

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]