[thelist] Webhosting

Jim Stanger jim at lvbiz.com
Wed Feb 4 11:56:52 CST 2004

Not free (notice the theme?), but for the price of a cup a joe at Starbucks you
can have a site hosted by the best hosting firm I've come across...probably
ever:

http://www.insiderhosting.com

These guys are the **Masters Of Support** -- I can't stress this enough. And
the LAMP-based hosting service is solid and should serve your needs very well.
Visit their forums and you'll see what I mean:

http://forums.insiderhosting.com

Sorry for the gushing but they really are doing it right, which is very rare.

Jim