[thelist] Handling external links with JS

Brian Cummiskey Brian at hondaswap.com
Thu Feb 5 11:16:28 CST 2004

>> Firstly, the target attribute for links is being depreciated by the
W3C. The best method I have found to get around this >> is to use
javascript to open the link in a new window. <<

Right, that's why im wanting to use this script in the first place.
Instead of a pop() function, it will automatically pop a new window via
javascript.

>> Otherwise, to answer your question, try :
>> if(window.location.href.toLowerCase().indexOf("out.php") >= 0){/*is
out page*/}

Thanks for trying, but it doesn't work either :(