[thelist] Looking for a good mlm archiver... need help

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Thu Feb 5 12:03:02 CST 2004

Howdy all!

I'm looking for a really good perl or preferably php based mailing list archiver.  I don't want to have to write my own.

I've looked at Mhonarc and a few other related tools, and they look like fine systems.  But I need a system which I can integrate into my customer php based website (I want to be able to integrate my auth classes into it, which would be difficult with Mhonarc's generated pages).

Does anyone know of a good software solution that (preferably) doesn't cost?  Even a simple class for mail archiving would help immensely.

Thanks tons.

Jonathan