[thelist] My ongoing problem with Google and the Studio Stitches site

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Fri Feb 6 08:36:48 CST 2004

Hi,

For heavens sake why are you using a java navigator? that's going a lot
of trouble to make your site inaccessible by search engines.
If you have removed them already please add a site map page and submit
it to google and then wait for couple of weeks. If you still don't get
listed try to submit your site to the open directory and yahoo.

best regards
raditha

--
Raditha Dissanayake.