[thelist] Here's one for you... (ASP and HTML)

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Fri Feb 6 10:33:32 CST 2004

--------------- Rob Smith wrote: ---------------

: Allow me to illustrate my page:
:
: I have a form with a bunch of fields. If you were to print this
: out, it would cover two pages of 8 1/2" x 11".  In the middle of
: this form, I have a scrollable inline frame that contains about
: 75 or so check boxes. The reason for this is because we
: absolutely do not want to make this form any longer on the
: screen. If we were to abandon the iFrame and stick all 75
: checkboxes on the main form it would violate out desires.
:
: My problem:
:
: When I submit the form, can I get those checkboxes and their
: values from within that iFrame?
:
: I'm open to any suggestions.
:
: Rob.Smith

Rather than put them in an iFrame, put them in a div with it's
content set to overflow:

div#checks{
height:25px;
overflow:auto;
}

it's on the same page, in the same form and you still get your
scrollbars.

hth,
Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com/