[thelist] Flash Question

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Sat Feb 7 13:58:18 CST 2004

Ok, thanks to everybody that responded. I've got my elapsed time clock
working, and I have almost everything else sorted out too. At this
point, the animation intermittently displays a movie clip in a random
location on the stage. That works fine.

What I'd like to be able to do is have the stage be dynamically
resizable by the user. Right now, I'm using a 640x480 stage, which is
ok, but looks silly when displayed in a fullscreened browser on a
1280x1024 monitor. I'd like the stage to dynamically expand to fit the
browser window (even after the movie loads). Can this be done? I dug
through the tutorials on FlashKit, but didn't see an answer...

Thanks!

-Pete