[thelist] open source app

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 17:21:39 CST 2004

Hi...

I'm looking for an Open Source app (Linux/PHP/Apache/Mysql/Etc....) that
will allow me to have members add some basic information, as well as a pic.
The system would allow users to login/out in order to submit their
information.

I'd like to allow the users to be able to search through the system if
possible. The system can be really basic for now, of course the more
features the better... I'd also like the app to have an admin function to
allow the admin to add/delete/modify/etc...

Has anyone used/seen anything like this.. I'd rather not rewrite the wheel
if possible. I've seen some types of Contact Managers that come close. Any
help/pointers would be appreciated.

thanks

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net