[thelist] Website Search Engine Recommendations?

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Sun Feb 8 10:35:46 CST 2004

Hi,

It is said that ASPSeek (which despite the name has nothing to do with
ASP) can be made to run on windows quite easily. I use it on linux and
know it to be fast efficient and configurable. It's origins are in
mnogosearch which has already been recommended. I can recommend it too
but i stopped using it since i switched to aspseek.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.