[thelist] My ongoing problem with Google and the Studio Stit ches site

Williams, Olwen - SAL Olwen.Williams at safeair.co.nz
Sun Feb 8 20:10:25 CST 2004

The cached copy on google is not showing the links at the bottom.  You
should not need to constantly resubmit your page.  Google will check it.
Just be patient.

Why don't you use NOSCRIPT tags for an index for people who hate Javascript?

Search Google for studiostitches site:www.studiostitches.com.au to find all
the pages indexed in your site.

Olwen Williams
olwen.williams at safeair.co.nz