[thelist] URLs on Stationary without "www."

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Tue Feb 10 11:53:25 CST 2004

sure, but it depends on how your system is set up.

Many sites cannot handle the address without the 'www' because their system
admin is brain dead.

If fact, I never liked 'www', I've been using 'web.torres.ws' for years. And
yes, 'www' also works, and it works without either as well.

BTW: The browser really has nothing to do with it. It's all on how your DNS
is setup.

Walter